Top 5 Places to Go
December 3, 2015 February 23, 2016
- Ireland – My family is from Ireland and I have been told that in the town we came from there is even a pew in a church that has our name on it. I would love to go see this and see where my family came from.
- England – This is just a fascination of mine. I have always wanted to visit England for as long as I can remember.
- Scotland – Again just another fascination of mine. I would love to go for a month and explore the area.
- The White Mountains – I have been here before (just about every year) but I love it. Living in the desert the mountains are a way to get out of the heat in the summer.
- The Grand Canyon – I have been here before as well but it was a very fast trip. I would like to be able to go again and stay at least a weekend to explore.
Where would like to go if you could anywhere right now?
Have a great day!