The way to enter is to write a blog post about the monthly theme, link back to this post, then send to me (once it’s live) through this link: https://goo.gl/forms/EU9mPIfaolyGM7mF3 The link will take you to Google Forms where you will fill out the form. Once the deadline passes (15th of the month), I will compile everyone’s submission into another post on the 30th of every month.
Now for the guidelines!
- Post must fit theme for the month. This month, that theme is Halloween. Anything that is Halloween related is a go.
- Post must be at least 200 words.
- Post must contain at least 2 pictures.
- Must include a link to this post.
- The carnival will occur monthly. Google Form due to me by the 15th of every month.
- We should all visit at least a 2 of the entrants and comment on their post.
To be notified every month of the new theme and reminded of the due date just fill in the form below and I will send you the information every month.
Blog Carnival Themes
August – Garden
September – Halloween
October – Thanksgiving
November – Christmas
December – New Year’s
January – Valentine’s Day
February – St. Patrick’s Day
March – Homesteading (chickens or other livestock, off-grid, gardening, this sort of thing).
April – Memorial Day
May – Summer related (swimming, camping, hiking, this sort of thing)
June – Back to School
July – Family
Above all else, remember to have fun with it.
Have a great day!