Thank you to You’re Not Alone in this World for nominating me for the “Liebster Award”!!
The updated rules for the 2016 award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Write a 150-300 word post on your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why this blog is your favorite and provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that have less than 200 followers for this award.
- List the rules in your post.
- Inform your nominees that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for their blogs.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
Current Favorite Blog:
“B.G., definitely one of my favorite anxiety blogs! I love this blog because the information is so spot on. It reminds me that I am not alone in my dealings with mental issues.
A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales because she is almost always so positive. Her poems are amazing and her musings are wonderful. This is a great blog to check out.
The Cat Chronicles The posts are amazing and give you a cat’s perspective. Very original!
and I can’t forget You’re Not Alone in this World because this blog is amazing and reminds that “I am not alone”. I love this blog for this reason and many others that would take to long to mention.
And there’s so many more blogs that I check everyday, but these are the main bloggers that I visit every day just to see what’s new.
Ten Random Facts:
- I care for my Dad who will be 82 at the end of this month.
- I hate snakes and my brother owns 2 of them!
- I am terrified of spiders.
- I enjoy crocheting.
- I love to read.
- I talk to my dog all the time.
- I am raising chickens.
- My Dad is 5 days older than my Grandfather (true story).
- I have 10 brothers and sisters.
- My husband is a goofball.
Questions For Me To Answer:
1.If you could go back in time before you were diagnosed with a mental illness, what would you tell yourself?
Live for today! Don’t worry about what could happen.
2. Where all have you traveled in your lifetime so far?
This is a pretty sad list really. I would love to do more traveling in the future (anxiety permitting of course). I have been to California, Oklahoma, and Texas though.
3. Favorite College?
Grand Canyon University
4. If I was to ask 10 year old you, “what do you wanna do where you’re grown up” what would 10 year old you have said?
10 year old me would have said Veterinarian.
5.Your definition of a bad day?
Struggling to do what should be easy. Things like going to the store, leaving the house, going out with friends.
6. What food do you hate that most people seem to love?
Umm. Not sure on this one. There really aren’t many foods that I do hate with the exception of Liver, which I think is pretty common for many people.
7. See any new movies lately? if so, what was it? Would you recommend it?
It’s not a new movie, but I just saw 28 Days with Sandra Bullock. I thought it was a good movie, hubby on the other hand did not. So, I would recommend it, but not him.
8. Favorite subject to study? (Can be middle, high, college, etc.).
9. Did/do you play sports? If so, what sport(s)?
I did in jr. high and high school. I was on the track team. Nothing since then though.
10. Favorite holiday tradition?
Going to my sister’s house on Christmas Eve for dinner and presents.
11. Black n white or colored photos?
My Questions For My Nominees:
- Who finally convinced you to start blogging?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Have you read any new books lately? If so, what’s the title and who was it by?
- Favorite holiday tradition?
- Where all have you traveled in your lifetime?
- If you had a million dollars to spend right now, what would you get or do with it?
- If you were stranded on an island with one person, who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite season of the year and why?
- What’s one of the scariest things you have ever done?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- If someone asked you to give them a random peice of advice, what would you tell them?
- Anyone who would like to participate! I’m not sure I could narrow it down to just a few so if you would like to take part in this please do! Just let me know so I can read your post too.