It’s All About Me
There’s a new link-up party at Tiny Forest Blog and The Petite Mrs called It’s All about me. The point is to answer the weekly questions and link-up to their site. If you would like to join in just click on one of the links above.
Now for this week’s questions:
1. What was in your Easter basket this year?
Easter is just another day now that my kids are mostly grown. We usually have a special dinner but that’s about it. So, in answer to this question I guess I would have to say nothing.
2. How do you celebrate Easter?
We really don’t do anything special anymore just a good holiday dinner.
3. If you could go anywhere for Spring Break where would it be?
I have to say I love California. The weather there is usually so much better than here, especially in the summer.
4. What’s the weather like where you are right now?
It’s windy, very, very, windy and not going to be very warm today.
5. What is one goal you have for April?
I want to work on my social media followers, specifically Instagram right now.