Day 2 of writing 101 is to create a list. My list is things that I wish for.
- That my daughter would grow up to be an independent woman.
- That my husband and I continue to communicate in a way which brings us closer.
- That the insanity of the world would stop.
- That my father would live forever.
- That my son would come back to me.
- That people would be more courteous of others.
- That my Aunt Sharon was still with us.
- That my husband and I could build a house together.
I know that some of these are irrational, but I still felt I should include them because they are wishes that I do have. I know they will not happen, but I still wish it. The others I am still working on to make them happen. I will keep you updated on the process.
Have a great day!