I got this recipe from an app (A.M.P) and it was amazing and so simple.
4 – 6 boneless pork chops
1 T. Cajun seasoning
2 T. vegetable oil
2 red onions
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Rub Cajun seasoning on both sides of pork chop. Place, covered in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Cut onions, place in warm skillet with 1 T. oil and brown
3. Add barbecue sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes. Pour into a bowl and keep warm.
4. In the same skillet cook pork chops until done.
5. Serve with sauce mix over pork chops.
I also made herb stuffing and hominy to go with it. Worked very well together and was amazing!
I, however, forgot to take a picture of the meal complete. I’m not used to taking pictures of my food…lol. I will continue to work on this part.
Have a great day!